Prevent excessive engine movement with these upgraded engine mounts. Even new factory mounts are not up to the task of handling the increased power from even lightly modified engines (software) and often they start to fail within less than 10k miles. Our billet and polyurethane replacement engine mounts will keep your motor firmly planted in place and help you transfer as much power to the ground as possible, while also improving shifting. Their durable materials and construction will also ensure that they will hold up far better than OEM engine mounts can.
STAGE 2 ENGINE MOUNT KIT:
- With its 85a durometer bushings are for the enthusiast who is looking for maximum performance from his motor mounts - great for heavily modified street cars and track cars. Expect a noticeable increase in noise, vibration and harshness when adding Stage 2 mounts to your vehicle.
- One complete replacement 2.0T engine side mount
- One complete replacement 6-speed manual/DSG mount
- One torque arm / dogbone insert
- Installation hardware
- 2005.5-2009 VW GTI & Jetta/GLI with 2.0T or TDI engine
- 2010-2014 VW GTI, Golf R 2.0T engine
- 2010-2016 Jetta/GLI 1.8T/2.0T
- 2012-2015 VW Beetle with 2.0T engine
- 2006-2015 VW Eos with 2.0T engine
- 2008-2015 VW CC with 2.0T engine
- 2005-2011 VW Passat with 2.0T or TDI engine
- 2006-2012 Audi A3 with 2.0T engine
- 1998-2014 Audi TT & TTS with 2.0T engine
- 2.0TDI models with the CJAA engine code require a support bracket for fuel lines located above the engine mount. Our aftermarket engine mounts do not have attachment points for this support bracket. Therefore, we do not technically support this engine.
- Please select the model year of your car using the drop down box above. This will ensure you receive the correct torque arm / dogbone insert.