Car craft is traditional stuff and some of us literally grew up with the classic Bosch 044. That's now GONE but replaced by this proper new option. -the mighty new "FP200/7". Current draw is similar to the 044. As is fitment. So, it's easy to switch to or start with in a new project.
The Bosch FP200/7 fuel pumps can deliver more than 300 liters per hour. It's also now compatible with Diesel and alcohol-based fuels, such as Super Ethanol E85 and E100. These would outright kill the old 044. So, by far, this is now the "good stuff".
- Replacement for Bosch fuel pump 0580254044
- Max flow >275 l/h @ 5 Bar @13V (gasoline)
- flows ~10% higher than 044 at 7bar max pressure
- Compatible with gasoline, E85, RE85, E100, and diesel fuel.
- Current consumption similar to 044 (17A @ 5bar / 13V, +70°F/22 °C)
- Internal overpressure valve 8 - 10 Bar
Connections & Dimensions:
- Input M18X1.5 inner thread, internal 130 micron filter (non-removable)
- Input without adapter: M14X1.5 inner thread
- Output: M12X1.5, outer thread with check valve
- Body diameter: 60 mm (52 mm without adapter sleeve)
- Electrical connectors: - M5 / + M4
- Weight: 1.9lbs/860g (~15% lighter than 044)