The PSB-1 Wideband Failsafe Gauge provides ability to accurately tune AFR, while actively protecting your engine by constantly monitoring AFR curves and activating a user-defined failsafe strategy if it runs lean.
These gauges combine WBO2 sensor control technology with application specific sensors, an OLED display, and a smart safety override circuit for high performance vehicles. PowerSafe technology can disable your factory or aftermarket boost control solenoid forcing the system to spring pressure. Or, in nitrous oxide applications, the device will disable the solenoid. -good looks, safety, are a performance enthusiast’s demands! This kit satisfies. Includes Innovate MTS serial comms for use with MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels for analysis with powerful LogWorks PC software.
- 29 inHG to 43.5 PSI (-1 to 3 BAR) / 7.4:1 - 22.4:1 AFR (0.5 - 1.5 LAMBDA)
- 100 pct. Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Technology
- 4 BAR MAP Sensor; Pressure Range: -29inHG to 43.5 PSI; -1 to 3BAR
- Ability To Calibrate O2 Sensors For Maximum Accuracy
- All-In-One; Boost Safety Override and Wideband AFR Gauge
- Interchangeable Bezels; Black and Silver Included
- Interchangeable Faceplates; Black and White Included
- OLED User Configurable Display: Boost; Shift Light; AFR
- Patented DirectDigital™ Wideband Sensor Control
- Programmable Boost Cut Safety Using Air/Fuel and Pressure Ref.
- Windows PC configuration software