AEM's Wideband Failsafe Gauge provides the ability to accurately tune AFR, while actively protecting your engine by constantly monitoring AFR curves and activating a user-defined failsafe strategy if it runs lean.
The Wideband Failsafe Gauge is a Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO—“you-way-go”) controller with an internal boost sensor, an internal data logger and a full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display. It includes technology to activate a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of a user-defined operating window. If the AFR falls outside of the set operating window, the Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge triggers a user defined output function that can save an engine from catastrophic damage.
This gauge is a must have for all tuned performance engines, either forced induction or naturally aspirated, fuel injected or carbureted. Any high performance vehicle owners who want a highly accurate AFR tuning tool with internal data logging and a protection strategy that can save an engine from catastrophic failure will want this Failsafe device.
* Displays both boost or vacuum and AFR or Lambda simultaneously on the same gauge
* No free air calibration required
* Internal boost sensor
* Bosch sensor included with LSU4.2, accurate to 0.1AFR
* 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and EMS units
* Internal Boost Sensor up to 30psi
* On-Board 3+ data logger at 20hz with RPM input
* 24 Sweeping LEDS that are software programmable to create your own red/orange/green area on your gauge
* Data Analysis with AEMdata
* AEMnet compatible(CAN 2.0)