Poly-equpped Mk1 Tubular Control Arms are completely bolt in and are a direct replacement for factory bits. Polyurethane bushings are firmer than stock rubber while compliant their more hardcore variant. They do give up precison to the HEIM version, however.
Arm torsional stiffness is increased over standard equipment, as well. On top of that, these things are lesser in mass, weighing only 2.25 kg each. This improves not only handling and control but traction on rough surfaces. For the same reason, ride quality can actually increase.
- Direct replacement (bolt-in) for factory MK1 Control Arms
- Polyurethane bushings
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- Ball joint is secured between two mounting plates instead of one for added security
- Black Sandtex Powder Coat included
- MK1 Rabbit/Jetta/Caddy/Scirocco 1 & 2 with factory spindles
- MK1 Ball Joints
- Sway bar end links in factory location