The MK2 RHD Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit is 100% bolt on and utilizes the factory MK2 pedal assembly. No cutting, no drilling, no swapping out pedal assemblies. For ease of use, the fluid reservoir unbolts from the bracket and pivots 180 deg around as shown in the product photos to aid in filling the reservoir and bleeding the line. The fluid reservoir may look small, but it holds enough fluid for the clutch displacement with a safe buffer.
- Powder coated mounting bracket
- Stainless steel DOT-approved hydraulic line (with extra length for clean placement in the engine bay)
- EPDM brake fluid compatible hose
- Brake fluid reservoir
- All mounting hardware for installation of bracket and clutch master cylinder
- VW MK2 Golf/Jetta pedal assembly (Right Hand Drive-only)
- VW clutch master cylinder (Eurovan #110306755)
Note: Clutch slave cylinder is not included.
Note2: Fluid reservoir may appear to sit on an angle in the photos, but it sits level when installed.