If you use the Cortex EBC to progressively control a water/methanol pump then adding a flow sensor to your setup is a great way to maximize the efficiency and safety of your injection system. These high quality turbine-type sensor accurately measures up to 2.5 liters per minute of flow and can be connected directly to the general purpose input available on the Cortex EBC.
- Record water/methanol flow, pump duty cycle, boost, and RPM data with the Cortex Config PC software.
- Quickly determine relationship between pump duty cycle and injection flow rate
- Optimize air to water/methanol ratio to maximize power and minimize unnecessary methanol consumption
- View water/methanol flow in real-time on Cortex EBC display.
- Protect your engine by disabling boost control if correct flow is not being detected.
These sensors are not recommended for water/methanol systems using a fast acting solenoid to control injection flow. This type of control can induce severe turbulence in the fluid line resulting in inaccurate flow readings from the sensor.
- 8′ Loomed wiring harness with integrated 10kΩ pull-up resistor & waterproof connector
- 1/4″ push connect fittings
Note: COMPATIBLE WITH INJECTION MIXTURES CONTAINING A MAXIMUM OF 50% METHANOL.