Pressure sensors are the simplest and most reliable way to integrate failsafe protection. Capable of accurate measurements up to 300 PSI, they can be connected directly to the general purpose input available on the Cortex EBC. This same sensor is used in our convenient FAILSAFE Pump Plumbing Kit and also our DSG "ICECAP" Cooling System.
- Record water/methanol pressure, pump duty cycle, boost, and RPM data with the Cortex Config PC software.
- Quickly determine relationship between pump duty cycle and injection pressure View water/methanol pressure in real-time on Cortex EBC display.
- Protect your engine by disabling boost control if correct pressure is not being detected.
- Pressure Range: 0 – 300 PSI
- Supply Voltage: 5 – 6.5V
- Output Signal: linear analog voltage (range 0.5 – 4.5 V)
- Accuracy: ±1.5 PSI
- Thread Size: 1/8? male NPT
- Fluid Compatibility: water/methanol mixtures containing up to 100% methanol
Pin out: For sensor with harness, red is 12V, black is ground, and orange is signal. For sensor only, red is 5V, black is ground, and green is signal. A wiring diagram and setup instructions are available for Cortex in 5.0.0 beta software, which is required to use this sensor.