Incorporate the stock MAP sensor the right way! CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and 1018 carbon steel, our MAP sensor flanges allow a tight, leak-free installation of the stock MAP sensor. Each flange has been machined to sit perfectly flush on the outer diameter of 2.25" - 2.5" intercooler piping. Installation requires one hole and a simple weld.
The design of our flange allows for fitment of both the small and large variations of the stock sensor. No longer do you have to guess what size sensor you have! Even better, no longer do you have to remove your stock intercooler before install to find out. Each flange includes a pair of precisely machined bushings which allow for the fitment of either sensor. An o-ring seal and tight fitment into the base flange assures the bushing won't move and won't leak.
- Base flange available in 6061 aluminum or 1018 carbon steel
- Machined to fit 2.25" - 2.5" pipe diameters
- Aluminum base flange also available machined flat to be welded onto flat intercooler end tanks
- Base flange, 2 sensor bushings, silicone o-ring, and stainless steel hardware included
- When ordering be sure to match base flange material to your intercooler piping.