Conquer water/meth injection and Low Pressure Fuel Pump tuning with one incredible package. If you've got a big turbo T/FSI, then this is your solution. In this case, we add the advanced Torqbyte CM5 controller to a Boost Cooler Stage1 kit from Snow.
Two nozzles are supplied with the necessary hardware to use one or the other. Best value is typically derived from a dual nozzle arrangement. Or, for a high-horsepower application, go with direct port (plus one big nozzle right after the intercooler). -maximum air cooling plus perfect octane distribution! A Tuner's Pressure Gauge is provided to round out the deal.
The Torqbyte CM5 serves as a radically advanced water/methanol injection controller with virtually unmatched capabilities. Set water/meth function based on boost pressure, engine speed, plus two other inputs of your choice and configuration. In the same manner, the CM5 can completely customize the operation of an aftermarket low pressure fuel pump (LPFP), giving the user full control of the vehicle’s fueling. This is extremely helpful in big turbo applications.
Main Controller Features:
- Designed to drive one water/meth pump and one Low Pressure Fuel Pump at up to 20A each (or two WMI pumps)
- 3D mapped control of pump duty based on engine RPM, boost pressure, and other inputs
- Two General Purpose Outputs (GPOs) can be used for controlling optional anti-siphon solenoids, lamps, relays, LEDs, etc.
- Advanced built-in safety features not available on rudimentary Water Methanol Injection controllers
- Fully customizable operation with easy to use TorqTune PC software
- TorqTune software provides real-time data viewing, data logging and data playback of all unit parameters for unprecedented ease of system tuning
The Torqbyte CM5 is PC-tunable via intuitive graphical user interface. Communication is done via supplied USB cable. Input and output variables may be tweaked via load table and displayed in 3D.
Note: Nozzles MUST be sized properly to match total fuel flow, boost levels, and intercooling setup. Please contact USRT for help with this critical aspect of kit configuration. Other companies randomly provide nozzles that they have in stock with the lazy and false assumption that "one size fits all" applications. They abandon the user to to determine final setup on their own via trial and error. Dyno time is expensive and so are engine internals. Consult with our tech support to get it right from the very beginning.
Let USRT calculate the nozzle sizing and placement. We'll also calculate the optimal pressure to run your system. Combine with a PeaceKeeper misting kit plus HOTSWITCH to eliminate intercooler heat soak. Get the most out of your forced induction system and maximize driveability!