Often overlooked in the suspension building process, stiffer endlinks instantly transmit the roll stiffness that bigger anti-roll bars provide. Stock links bend and bind as the car leans over during cornering. This lessens and constantly varies the amount of roll resistance provided. -a confidence sapping problem for the hardcore driver. When steering angle is reversed, stock endlinks suddenly unload their energy and bounce back to straight position. This completely upsets handling balance. Don't take it for granted. Take action!
Replace your car's links and completely transform slalom performance. Look forward to steady state handlng that's predictable and linear vs. "surprising" at the limit of grip. Remember also that 034 rear links are length adjustable. So, swaybars can be setup with any amount of preload desired. Anti-roll bar geometry is corrected on lowered cars eliminating common binding, clunks, and rattles. Do it!
- Remove Sway Bar Preload - Essential When Corner Balancing
- Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time & Accuracy
- Hang Around Your Neck to Attract the Honeys When Out at the Club
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Bodies (Anodized Black for Durability)
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Spacers (Anodized Black for Durability)
- Motorsport Quality Aurora Spherical Bearings
- Includes New High-Grade Installation Hardware