Prevent excessive engine movement with these upgraded engine mounts. Even new factory mounts are not up to the task of handling the increased power from even lightly modified engines (software) and often they start to fail within less than 10k miles. Our billet and polyurethane replacement engine mounts will keep your motor firmly planted in place and help you transfer as much power to the ground as possible, while also improving shifting. Their durable materials and construction will also ensure that they will hold up far better than OEM engine mounts can.
STAGE 2 ENGINE MOUNT KIT:
With its 85a durometer bushings are for the enthusiast who is looking for maximum performance from his motor mounts - great for heavily modified street cars and track cars. Expect a noticeable increase in noise, vibration and harshness when adding Stage 2 mounts to your vehicle.
- One complete replacement engine side mount
- One complete replacement transmission mount
- One set replacement polyurethane dogbone bushings
- Hardware for engine and trans mount
- 1999.5-2005 VW Golf & Jetta with 1.8T, 2.0l or TDI engine
- 1998-2005 VW New Beetle 1.8T or 2.0l engine
- Transmission Mount fits manual transmissions only! -no automatics (which are useless in motorsport)
The weakest of the three engine mounts is on the passenger side. This part is fluid-filled by Volkswagen/Audi to aid in creating a softer, cushier, less direct experience.= SLOW, numb, and unreliable. The factory transmission mount is known to collapse after only 30k miles. By replacing these with our complete units you eliminate ever having to deal with those issues ever again.