Pressure sensors are the simplest and most reliable way to integrate failsafe protection. Capable of accurate measurements up to 400 PSI, they can be connected directly to the general purpose input available on the Cortex EBC, FrostByte, Torqbyte CM5 LTS, or any standalone ECU. This same sensor is used in our convenient FAILSAFE Outlet Kit and also our DSG "ICECAP" Cooling System.
- Monitor and record water/methanol pressure.
- Protect your engine by disabling boost control if pressure spikes (clog) or drops out of range (leak).
- Diagnose DSG transmission malfunctions and pin point the typical cause.
- Pressure Range: 0 – 400 PSI
- Supply Voltage: 12V
- Output Signal: linear analog voltage (range 0 – 5V)
- Accuracy: ± 2 PSI
- Fittings: 1/4 compression x 1/8 NPT
- Fluid Compatibility: water/methanol mixtures containing up to 100% methanol
Wiring: RED: 12v power, BLACK: ground, YELLOW: signal