The high pressure fuel pump (HPFP) is a cam-driven fuel pump that provides over 1500psi to the direct injection fuel injectors in your engine. As performance modifications are often desired for the 2.0T FSI engines, more fuel is required to support the added horsepower from larger turbos, ECU tunes, and other power-increasing modifications. The IE HPFP works effectively to increase the output of the high pressure fuel system, by using a piston and cylinder that offers 50% more displacement than the factory unit. This combination offers fueling for nearly 600hp at 7500rpm with proper ECU tuning.
IE offers their HPFP kits in a few different packages to suit your build:
- Pump internal kit only - This is the entry-level HPFP kit for builders who prefer to assemble their HPFP themselves. Each kit includes all necessary components and a detailed install sheet to get the job done.
- Rebuilding service - This option includes all of the components of the internal kit, along with a professional pump assembly in IE's clean room. Simply mail IE your stock pump, IE then swaps out the internals to the IE HPFP parts, then ship it back ready to install. (Call or email Eurotek for details)
- Complete new pump - This option is for engine builders looking to purchase a complete new pump with the IE HPFP internals installed and ready to run. IE uses only NEW factory pumps for these builds. This method offers the shortest time from purchase to install, as IE ships you out a pump that drops right in place of your factory one.
Proudly made in the USA
These pumps are manufactured in house in Salt Lake City. Once the components are made, they go through a very strict quality control process before heading over to IE's clean room for assembly.
- All VW 2.0T FSI engines (timing belt driven)
- All Audi 2.0T FSI/TFSI engines (timing belt driven)
- VW/Audi 3.6L VR6 engines
- 2007-2013 Mazdaspeed 3
- 2006-2007 Mazdaspeed 6
Integrated Engineering offers a limited warranty on this product:
- 6 Months from the day of purchase/Unlimited Miles for Unassembled Products
- 18 Months from the day of purchase/Unlimited Miles for IE-Assembled Products
To see the full warranty for this item, please click here