A pressure sensor can provide a great alternative to water/methanol flow sensors for budget applications or applications injecting water/methanol mixtures containing 50% or more methanol. These sensors accurately measure up to 300 PSI and can be connected directly to the general purpose input available on the Cortex EBC.
- Record water/methanol pressure, pump duty cycle, boost, and RPM data with the Cortex Config PC software.
- Quickly determine relationship between pump duty cycle and injection pressure View water/methanol pressure in real-time on Cortex EBC display.
- Protect your engine by disabling boost control if correct pressure is not being detected.
- Pressure Range: 0 – 300 PSI
- Supply Voltage: 5 – 6.5V
- Output Signal: linear analog voltage (range 0.5 – 4.5 V)
- Accuracy: ±1.5 PSI
- Thread Size: 1/8″ male NPT
- Fluid Compatibility: water/methanol mixtures containing up to 100% methanol